Tuesday, February 18, 2020

What I Seek from These Valuable Lessons



            A brief recap for the days relying to our passed lessons about Adobe Photoshop, brought us the world's chapter to explore. Any great online experiences in any chance we appreciate the WEB that can help us enter every each of us through any available devices. However, our lessons are still related to the WEB.

             In seeking this opportunities, some of the things I discovered or found out about it during our fourth quarter is that on how Adobe Photoshop are being used as of today, in additional it means, “It is an image-editing program that lets us create original artwork, manipulate color images, and retouch photographs”. Specifically, it is practical for anyone who wants to enhance existing artwork or create new master pieces. To the point that we had learned this already when we’re still in grade 8. A lot of people, mostly teenagers are required to know the background of these topic especially to the Grade 10 students (Junior High School Students) like me. Adobe Photoshop exist to easily determine its useful aspects. As well as the third quarter, at the very end of our lesson I had gained so much to take things seriously like on following the guidelines of the Adobe Photoshop application.

Making blogs, to which any person who fears on facing or to have a speech in front of an audience ─ like me, a helpful advice just use blog, or other social media app to communicate with others using our true personal self or even not identified persona. Since blog is a social tool, it is an alternative method for with others that are not previously existing.

It’s my fourth time to write my blogs as for this fourth quarter, getting along to write what I have in my mind with the topics that were given to us. I've learned new things since that time, and I am willing to continue on learning more about it. After days or even weeks had passed since the time I posted my first blog, I reached a lot of audiences and I am grateful with that to share about my thoughts about a particular topic our teacher had given us.

            In additional, I rarely think about the greatest miracle is being able to face exactly where you’re at and say: no running, no hiding. There’s gold for me here, and I intend to find it no matter what. Creating your very own blogs exactly like the one’s every an author wrote to inspire others, doing activities about Adobe Photoshop on how they are used, and with that it helps you gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experiences in which you really stop to look fear in the face. Do the thing you think you cannot do but always keep in mind that continuous improvement is better than that of a delayed perfection.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjWeNHupWcKNzkXQpf5_f3_i6vKQaYTv8f5x_279Iyb9npT6SN8GlCtkz6NPEhX5OGkCqjFHiq9K0qXmuvtju0W0PD9wqMj_4o7JotMkTZKDOoFA6_6F-VZh1KQ9rxHSeQQ0TThcf1gVM4/s1600/IMG_1518%255B1%255D.JPG



No comments:

Post a Comment

What I Seek from These Valuable Lessons

            A brief recap for the days relying to our passed lessons about Adobe Photoshop , brought us the world's chapter to explor...